Business Intelligence services
Modern data processing tools are widely used in Data Science, Machine Learning and Augmented Data Management projects. Discover benefits of Implementation and development of reporting and analytics systems and Business Intelligence technologies. Business Intelligence systems implemented by our specialists are adjusted to individual enterprise needs. What Business Intelligence services you can choose from?
Reports and business analyses
We create functional and interactive reports and executive dashboards that enable proper data visualization and analysis from the point of view of supporting key business decisions.
In our data warehouses, we create structures that organize information about collected data as well as processes of discovering, analyzing and understanding dependencies between objects.
We provide tools that help you identify trends and hidden dependencies between data originating from different sources.
Master Data Management
We implement Master Data Management solutions that ensure the appropriate quality, consistency and distribution of information across an enterprise.
Planning and budgeting
We build applications for the planning and monitoring of a budgeting process, and we also integrate them with the reporting systems already in use in organizations.
Data Quality Management
Data Quality services ensure the high accuracy and reliability of Business Intelligence that can improve customer service, uncover new opportunities and areas for growth, and reduce costs.
We design architecture and implement data warehouses ensuring the security of stored data, fast searching and effective analysis.
We develop Data Integration processes (ETL) to transform large amounts of data into easily accessible, structured and actionable information.
Verified skills in Business Intelligence and Data analytics
We became a Gold Microsoft Partner in the field of Data Analytics thanks to fulfilling the competence requirements in one of the following areas:
- Business Intelligence – building, implementing and maintaining data warehouses using SQL and building SQL data models including multidimensional or tabular BI models, MDX and DAX queries as well as configuration and maintenance of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS),
- Advanced Analytics – building Machine Learning solutions using the Azure Machine Learning Service,
- Big Data – implementation of solutions for file storage, process and security based on Azure services.
Major areas of support for Business Intelligence solutions
Financial reporting services and business analyses
We offer a wide range of reporting and analysis methods. These include:
- corporate reports,
- ad-hoc reports,
- executive dashboards,
- reports delivered from a central system to mobile devices.
Regardless of which of the above methods is chosen, the information collected will always be used efficiently.
Thanks to our solutions, users can easily and quickly find hidden regularities and dependencies between information gathered in data warehouses. The process of Data Mining consists of selection, collation and analysis of data. Information selected and presented in such a manner can answer many questions, such as:
- Which customers are potentially the most profitable?
- What is the expected return on promotions planned for next year?
- Which customers are likely to move to the competition?
- How can the company’s loyalty program be strengthened?
- How can potential fraud be detected?
Financial analysis, planning and budgeting
We offer planning applications that enable full control over budgeting by scheduling and verifying the performance of tasks assigned to individual employees.
We provide systems that not only facilitate and accelerate the creation of plans, but also enable access to alternative solutions. On the basis of historical data, they make it possible to verify and correct the intended actions; moreover, they provide opportunities to:
- create multidimensional budgets;
- include any of the departments of an organization (e.g. sales, manufacturing, finance) in the budgeting process;
- easily create planning sheets;
- assign responsible people to individual budget areas;
- continuously monitor the planning process through alerts and notifications;
- provide automatic budget consolidation based on predefined dependencies between partial budgets;
- track the execution and conduct extensive analysis of deviations;
- create budgets in a phased and iterative manner;
- provide integration with the reporting system already in use in an enterprise.
The data warehouses we create are centralized and extensive databases that are used to store huge amounts of information originating from various sources and flowing through a company.
Apart from the fact that they enable quick searching and efficient analysis of their entire content, having them also translates into numerous benefits:
- consistency of information – all data stored in the warehouse have one common form;
- elimination of errors – before data is loaded into the warehouse, all possible inconsistencies are identified and eliminated – thus, the process of preparing reports and analyses is significantly improved;
- ensuring an appropriate speed of operating systems – data warehouses are separated from operating systems and therefore they do not slow down their operation;
- increasing the operational value of business applications – data warehouses can work in conjunction with transactional systems, in particular with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions;
- security of stored data – all data is stored in a central repository;
- efficient and accurate management – data warehouses provide a solid foundation for applications that support decision-making and control over an enterprise.
Metadata in a data warehouse system is information that describes definitions, meaning, origin and dependencies between data. They precisely characterize each element of an IT system: source data structure, business definitions, information flow between applications, or identification of dependencies between objects.
Metadata Management uses solutions that streamline and organize the processes of discovering, analyzing, and understanding dependencies between numerous objects in IT systems and information in a global perspective of an entire enterprise.
In practice, they allow their users to do the following (among other things):
- understand where in the source system the data comes from, what transformations they undergo, and where they go;
- estimate the time expenditure and costs of possible changes in the system by knowing all the objects that will be affected by the modification, and also ensure the consistency and correctness of the entire process planned in such a manner;
- have an integrated and consistent insight into all metadata.
Data Quality Management
To ensure 100% reliability of your data, we offer Data Quality Management service that will help you:
- create correct business analyses based on actual data, and thus more accurately depicting all processes occurring in the company;
- provide better customer service – thanks to having all the information about your customers in one place and in one consistent form;
- discover new opportunities and areas of development – on the basis of knowledge about relations and dependencies between specific data;
- lower the costs – thanks to the reduced risk of making wrong business decisions.
The basic elements of any Business Intelligence solution are well-developed data integration processes, commonly referred to as ETL processes (Extraction, Transformation, and Loading). Properly defined ETL processes make it possible to turn huge amounts of diverse data into easily accessible, structured and useful information for each company. In other words, they allow you to:
- extract data from source systems (Extraction) – from text files and Excel lists to all relational database systems (Oracle, Sybase, DB2), to ERP-class applications such as SAP R/3;
- transform source data into a uniform and integrated set of information (Transformation) – during the transformation, any conversions, aggregations, recalculations and calculations on the source data are performed in accordance with business algorithms. Their integrity is checked and the consistency of reports is ensured. We use proven data quality management mechanisms – Data Quality and Data Cleansing – to ensure the best possible result;
- enter information into the target systems (Loading).
As is the case with source systems, the target reporting systems of ETL processes may include any of the following and beyond: from flat files to various external applications and external reporting systems, to dedicated data warehouses.
Also read: Business Intelligence team and services
Why Business Intelligence?
- Visualizing data
Adequate visualizing techniques allow you to create expanded reports, conduct advanced analysis and monitor the business situation thanks to accurately defined KPIs.
- Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is an advanced solution used by businesses, based on data which automates the decision-making process. It can provide information about trends, predict occurrences and suggest possible solutions.
Business Intelligence systems allow you to collect data from different sources and present it in a consistent, clear, and intuitive way.
- Data Science & Big Data
It is the analyst’s task to work on data in such a way as to gather knowledge about the business phenomena both within the company and outside of it and discover the correlation between them. Then the knowledge is provided to business leaders in an accessible way to facilitate decision-making.
- Machine learning
Machine learning enables computers to automate business processes for optimization and to create a predictive analysis for predicting machine outages. Due to this, it is possible to implement fixes prior to any failure or downtime.
As an outsourcing partner we offer implementation, consulting and training services in the context of Business Intelligence systems and data warehouses. Our expert development teams, specializing in platforms provided by Microsoft and Qlik (e.g. Power BI implementation, Qlik Sense implementation) carry out both complex implementation services as well as check-ups on applications and infrastructure in terms of security and scalability.
Thanks to IT outsourcing of developers, teams and entire IT projects, the standard costs related to the employment of your own team decrease. You gain time thanks to eliminating the necessity of following time-consuming recruitment processes. Contact us and check how we can help you.