Fin-Tech Software development
Thousands of startups sprung up to make groundbreaking changes on the financial market before our own eyes. This is why customers approach changed, as their requirements in terms of Customer Experience, availability and flexibility of financial services have increased significantly. Inetum implements FinTech software development projects based on the experience gained during cooperation with clients such as ING Bank Śląski, ERGO, Backbase or Squared Financial Services.
IT projects for the FinTech sector
- Dedicated business process management platforms based on Java, PHP, and .NET,
- Web and mobile applications (Android and iOS) for financial services management,
- Automation of business processes with the use of Machine Learning and RPA robots,
- Self-service and Customer Service systems based on Artificial Intelligence mechanisms (chatbots),
- Platforms for document and contract management,
- Transaction systems and micropayment systems,
- Implementation of analytical and reporting tools and data warehouses based either on cloud solutions or customer servers,
- Digital identity management systems,
- Implementation of a platform for managing and monitoring Apple devices with macOS, iOS and tvOS operating systems.
How does Inetum support Fin-Tech development?
We implement software development projects for the banking, FinTech and InsurTech sectors, based on the needs of both our business partners and their clients. The solutions provided by Inetum are created on the basis of Customer Experience standards, and at the same time they are adapted to the current legal regulations and high standards of data and user security.
It is not always easy to acquire access to the right talent pool for FinTech software development. Inetum provides access to the competences and expertise of over 700 IT experts in Poland and 27 000 globally. We help to implement and develop Enterprise-class applications and systems, payment systems, the automation of business, commercial and customer service processes, as well as digital innovations which build competitive advantage on the financial markets.