The telecommunication industry involves communications companies and providers of mobile devices, mobile applications, telecommunications, as well as Internet and video streaming services.
Telecom software development is a huge sector and faces a range of challenges.
Telecommunication Software Development
Our experienced team of software developers has taken on a range of telecommunication software projects with great success. We are an expert team ready for any telecom software project. As experienced Telecom software outsourcing company with many telecommunication projects carried out already, we are the best outsourcing software development company for the job.
JCommerce is a software development company experienced in Telecom projects. Contact us to learn more.
Get in touch
- Infrastructure For New Technologies Building additional infrastructure and the demand for the newest 5G network will only increase.
- Connected Ecosystem Internet of Things (IoT) will provide the opportunity to transform the network to a faster one and include the likes of smart homes, cars and cities. It will certainly gather a previously unimaginable volume of data thanks to the increase in speed from 5G and 4G.
- Security In the era of the rapidly developing Internet network, customers of telecommunications companies require more advanced protection of their personal data.
- Cloud Computing Telecom providers can deliver IT services of a higher level of quality at a lower cost, thanks to subscription plans with cloud-based solutions. The main advantage of this solution is access to the cloud from any place which is connected to the Internet.
- Large Amounts of Data Big Data is highly challenging for telco companies, because they have to develop their own data infrastructure to handle all the information that has been collected.
- 5G 5th generation wireless systems are coming soon – global access is expected by 2020. The 5G network is ten times faster than its 4G and will support the automotive and retail industry, home security, smart homes and IoT in general to a large degree.
- Lead Generation To generate high quality sales leads, telco providers have to contact potential clients using a number of channels at the same time. Cross-selling is a key to success. The best and most profitable results come from newsletter campaigns, social media activities, SMS communication and telemarketing. Video streaming Telco providers have to adapt their TV and Internet video channel services to be flexible for users. Video streaming, Video-On-Demand, TV Everywhere (TVE) and multi-screens (like Netflix) or on-demand mobile TV and download-to-mobile are becoming more popular every day.