IT & Consulting
Dive Into the IT World with Us
Filter by category
I hereby agree that JCommerce S.A. shall process my personal data (hereinafter ‘personal data’), such as my e-mail address, to provide services via nearshore-it.eu, namely receiving notifications of new blog posts.
I hereby agree that JCommerce S.A. shall process my personal data (hereinafter ‘personal data’), such as my e-mail address, for marketing purposes.
I have been informed by JCommerce S.A., ul. Kościuszki 227, 40-600 Katowice – the personal data controller – that: - The provision of the aforementioned personal data is voluntary but essential for the provision of services via the website, such as receiving notifications about new blog posts or sending marketing content, if I have given my consent in this regard;
- I have the right to access the content of my data, including to receive copies of it and correct it, delete it and limit the processing of it, as well as the right to transfer it, the right to object to the processing of it, and the right to withdraw my consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of my consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent in question prior to its withdrawal;
- A statement of withdrawal of my consent to the processing of personal data should be submitted to the headquarters of JCommerce S.A. or sent to the following e-mail address:
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data shall result in the inability to fulfil the aforementioned processing purposes;
- The personal data provided shall be shared by JCommerce S.A. with the company’s authorised employees and individuals collaborating with JC under civil-law contracts, who are involved in the implementation of the purpose of the processing;
- The data provided shall be processed on the basis of the relevant provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), ‘GDPR’;
- Should you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail:
- The personal data provided shall be processed for as long as is necessary for the duration of service provision by nearshore-it.eu and for the purposes of receiving notifications about new blog posts, or until I express my objection in this regard. In the event of filing an objection, JCommerce S.A. shall no longer process my personal data for the aforementioned purposes, unless it can demonstrate that there are valid and legally justified grounds overriding my interests, rights and freedoms or my data is necessary to establish, pursue or defend a claim, if any;
- I have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority if I consider that the processing of the aforementioned personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Leave this field empty if you're human:
Webinars | September 29, 2017
Doing an IT project with a nearshore team in Poland
Webinars | April 21, 2017
IT Outsourcing Agreements – Be on the Safe Side
Webinars | February 27, 2017
Fall in Love with Outsourcing
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to improve our website and provide more personalized services to you. To find out more about the cookies we use