Based on client expectations, our analysts deliver the relevant information to the software programming teams, which is helpful when choosing the best IT solutions.
Business analysis undertaken by our specialists covers the mapping and optimization of client business processes, the preparation of requirements and documentation, and ensures the feasibility of the prepared models.
Also, during the project development stage, JCommerce analysts are on standby to support the IT team in their assessment of the current situation and when making the most important decisions. Added to this, they are in constant contact with the client to monitor his current business needs.
Business Analysis competencies
Analysts from JCommerce can work in the agile methodology (SCRUM), or in more traditional methodologies, such as the waterfall. Our competencies also cover the strategic and operational levels:
- Company strategic analysis Supporting companies in the decision-making process in terms of which, where and when changes should be implemented and defining relevant project requirements.
- Requirements Engineering An essential element of every IT project, on which its success depends. Done at the beginning of the project to define the scope of work and to avoid mistakes.
- Modeling of the processes Thanks to which we get a clear overview of how the organization and specific processes work.
- UI prototyping Involves designing the user’s path and indicating which functionalities will be extremely useful to him, so that the interface could be as intuitive and friendly as possible.
- Individual solutions A thorough business analysis will identify which solutions will be best suited to your project.
- Validation of solutions indicates the compatibility of the projected solutions with the possibilities of implementation and the likelihood of achieving the goals set.
- Professional project documentation Includes the results of the analysis, reports and proposition of the strategy for the project.
- Documentation management The documentation described above indicates the tasks for a project team comprised of, for example, programmers, testers or Business Intelligence specialists, depending on the project requirements.
Business Analysis Outsourcing
Our Business Analysts have the experience to support your IT project.
Get in touch
Business Analysis Tools & Skills
- Enterprise Architect
- Visual Paradigm
- MS Visio
- listening to and understanding the client’s needs,
- analytical thinking,
- the ability to ask the appropriate questions,
- knowledge of the business processes and technologies,
- the ability to learn quickly,
- efficient communication with architects and developer teams.
Our Latest Business Analysis Case Studies
Areas of expertise
- Modeling business processes
- Logical and physical data models
- Complete IT systems projects
- Systems integration
- Multidimensional data models
- Data warehouses
- SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
Thanks to experience gained working on numerous projects for companies from different industries around the world, our business analysts have learned the specifics of various business environments and gained valuable knowledge which they draw upon during the creation of analyses.
They also keep up with the latest trends in analytics, so the reports they provide are based on the latest analytical methodologies.
WE ARE READY | FREE QUOTE
Business Analysis Quote
Our team is ready to listen to your requirements and provide a quote for Business Intelligence services including a complete breakdown of the project.