JCommerce offers Business Intelligence Outsourcing in terms of application implementation and performance, its infrastructure and impact on the platform's usability, security and scalability.
Business Intelligence systems are used for business analyses, collecting, segregating and presenting business data to provide an image of the current state of the company.
As a result of the analyses conducted, it is possible to improve the company’s results through knowledge of the market, company historical trends, and customer behavior.
Microsoft Business Intelligence
A comprehensive solution which combines database server functionality with an information platform, offering a complete set of technologies and tools using SQL Server, SharePoint Server and Excel spreadsheets. Thanks to close integration with Microsoft Office, MS BI tools provide the information at a suitable time, in a suitable format. Moreover, Microsoft Business Intelligence does not require IT support during the process of creating reports, as it integrates data from many different sources, enables the creation of predictive analytics and reveals the causes of problems in the company. MS BI also has a strong influence on Big Data analytics, regardless of the type and size of the data which is processed.
Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Power BI is a self-service platform with a wide package of functionalities and tools dedicated to business analytics. MS BI allows you to collect, organize, analyze and present data in a transparent way. Business Intelligence systems offered by JCommerce are tailored to the individual needs of each company. Confirmation of JCommerce’s high level of competences comes in our Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Qlik Solution Provider certifications. Contact us and we will help you choose the right Business Intelligence set for you.
A modern analytical platform used to undertake advanced visualizations and business reports in many areas, such as finance, sales, marketing, logistics or orders. Qlik uses in-memory technology, thanks to which it is possible to process data in real time, significantly reducing the waiting time for commissioned analyses. The platform also has a built-in associative engine for discovering completely new links within data. Qlik tools are available on different devices and can be processed either online or offline.
Qlik Sense is a self-service tool used for independent visualization of data without the support of IT departments. It allows for the intuitive creation of dashboards and reports. Another advantage of this platform is the possibility of integration of different data sources by the user.
QlikView is a highly user-friendly tool, which allows the user to work individually. The visualizations created are transparent and understandable thanks to the dynamic applications and dashboards.
Full Business Intelligence Services
Our team of Business Intelligence experts have the experience to build analytical tools, data warehouses and clear data visualisation dashboards.
Get in touch
Areas of Business Intelligence:
- Business analysis Business analysis is an integral part of IT projects. It enables us to define the requirements relevant to the project. Thanks to business analysis, you will understand the business processes and requirements of a project, and you will receive documentation and a proposal for the best solutions, regardless of whether it is software development, process implementation or organizational change. Business analysis is a starting point for your project, whether you are a start-up or an experienced company.
- Data Science and Big Data The processing and advanced analysis of large data sets that are a source of valuable information, which constantly expand with each action undertaken, e.g. by your potential or current clients, when they search the Internet or use electronic services, or by the machines in your plant during the manufacturing process, and so on. The data scientist’s task is to segregate the collected information and separate key data from that which is less valuable or even useless. By doing so, we can follow clients’ reactions and make personalized marketing offers or reduce machine downtime and failures.
- Machine learning Refers to the development of software used especially in innovative technologies and industry. Machine Learning is based on the analysis of data, and patterns which are found inside it, thanks to which computers can acquire new knowledge in an automated way. What do we gain? Business forecasts and comprehensive data sets that a person would not be able to complete by himself. Thanks to ML, the efficiency of our company increases, machines are fixed quickly (because of ML predictions based on advanced analysis) and production costs are reduced.
- Artificial Intelligence Thanks to AI mechanisms, it is now possible to predict clients’ needs and communicate with them through the increasingly popular chatbots. AI also provides information about the condition of the machines, upcoming breakdowns, security breaches and the availability of production capacity. AI embedded in ERP, sales, marketing and many other departmental systems enables the user to make the right decisions, regardless of whether it is about price negotiations with suppliers, the selection of the best candidates or the personalization of the marketing campaign.
- Data Warehouses These are extensive databases which store a huge amount of data flowing throughout the company, coming from various sources at the same time. All data is standardized before being added to the data warehouse (through the ETL process), at which point compatibility is checked and any incompatibilities are eliminated. Searching and analyzing the information in the data warehouse is very fast and easy as a result. OLAP (Interactive analytical processing) provides the key information about the company in a quick and clear way. Data marts are thematic data warehouses (e.g. for one department), also known as mini data warehouses. They enable data analysis without imposing the additional workload of the main data warehouse.
- Business Intelligence Tools They have a user-friendly interface which makes searching for and analyzing the necessary information highly efficient. By using BI tools, it is possible to analyze different cases in every department – revenue in the sales department, the profitability of projects in the financial department, or the identification of problems in the production department.
WE ARE READY | FREE QUOTE
FREE Business Intelligence Services Quote
Our team is ready to listen to your requirements and provide a quote for Business Intelligence services including a complete breakdown of the project.