Microservices, Java, Python and MongoDB in a project for an e-commerce giantRead more
A pioneering solution by JCommerce’s Java developers supports the development of one of the leading
Dedicated System Implementation in PHP TechnologyRead more
Development of a mobile application for a client from the e-commerce industryRead more
E-Commerce Software DevelopmentOur team of hardworking software developers carry out complete e-commerce projects from start to finish. Projects like these are "bread and butter" for our team and the work is of the highest quality. We are recognized as a top e-commerce design & development company on DesignRush.
E-Commerce OutsourcingGet your shop and brand out there with a professional developed storefront developed by our team. Get in touch
Tools & Technologies in E-Commerce
- Faster delivery logistics Shipping time and delivery logistics are shortened every year. Some online shops can deliver orders in less than one hour, which is possible because of ERP systems, online payments and dedicated software solutions that reduce the time of the buyers’ journey from clicking on the “Order” CTA button to the delivery process.
- AI and machine learning The integration of e-commerce systems with machine learning software is a must these days. Machine Learning can support product recommendation engines, for example by making email campaigns more personal. The system will remember the customer’s purchase history and will send a personal email asking if the customer would like to re-order the item. This means that the email can be sent automatically every few months including specific products which the customer likes, making system recommendations more effective than ever.
- Chatbots Chatbot is an automated customer services software solution based on AI, which can communicate quickly with clients 24 hours a day through a special chatbox application on the website. However, the chatbot can not only handle customer service inquiries, but can also assist them during the transnational process or when they order products.
- AdWords The e-commerce market is very competitive, so retailers can’t forget about promoting the products offered by their shopping platforms. AdWords campaigns and promotions on similar online advertising platforms are very fruitful. So it’s not surprising that AdWords has started implementing Machine Learning tools in its mechanism, so that advertising campaigns can achieve even better sales results.
- Augmented Reality Augmented Reality (AR) supports clients in the decision-making process using the web or mobile applications. Customers of Amazon, IKEA, and other e-commerce companies have the opportunity to use such applications to imagine how an item would look in their home, or when worn by them. AR therefore not only influences the customer’s choice, but encourages them to return to the website in the future, because of the convenience of solutions and the interesting application.
- Voice search The Voice Search function found in smart home assistants, like Amazon’s Echo or Google’s Home, is highly attractive for e-commerce buyers. The number of purchases made via smart home devices is constantly growing, and customers who use their home assistants order things more often. The conclusion is that, by deciding on the implementation of voice search solutions in our e-commerce platform, we can have an impact on building customer loyalty.
- Storefront apps Customers like to use their smartphones while shopping online. Therefore, e-commerce companies need to optimize their platforms to work properly on smaller screens, not only on the desktop; or to consider storefront apps that are connected with an e-commerce platform back-end.
Technologies of E-Commerce SoftwareThe development of e-commerce sites is built on many technologies including:
- Ruby on Rails,
- SQL Server,
- ERP System,
- CRM System,
- Business Intelligence,
- and many more.