There is nothing in here. Please try different setup of filters.
Industry 4.0 Software DevelopmentCustom industry 4.0 software development requires expertise as failure is simply not an option. Nearshore IT already has a number of Industry 4.0 Clients that have had bespoke projects created from scratch and which are in use to this day. Bystronic, a recent client of ours, is a Swiss company that offers solutions such as advanced machines for industrial processing, including for bending sheet metal and cutting a variety of materials using a laser (for the shipbuilding and automotive industries). The equipment produced and utilized by the company requires specialized software, which ensures a high level of precision when processing materials. The company decided on cooperation with JCommerce, entrusting us with the development of software. Whether you are midway through a project or you just want to get the ball rolling, our team is ready to get started and your willingness to collaborate with us is all we need.
Industry 4.0 by JCommerceOur experienced team is ready to take on all software development projects that require expert knowledge. Get in touch
Tools & Technologies of Industry 4.0
- Robotics and automation Robotics and automation is the most popular and important, with PLC programming and applications for the human machine interface (HMI), as well as the architecture of processes within so-called smart factories, and fully digitized plants, served by a minimal number of operators using information technology.
- Mechatronics Mechatronics is based on the use of knowledge and skills in the field of mechanics, the construction and operation of machines, electronics, information technology, automation and control, modeling, the design and operation of products and production processes in the areas of mechatronic systems (the development of intelligent assemblies and components) and mechatronic design (methods of formulating and solving problems related to creating and operating intelligent systems).
- Internet of Things Solutions enabling machine-to-machine communication as part of the production process, collecting data on all aspects of the process, such as retooling, downtime, service, etc.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems A new generation of ERP systems plays the role of a centralized system, supplying and providing data to external or peripheral systems within the enterprise, e.g. to Business Intelligence, MES, accounting systems, sales systems or supply chain management systems.
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Within intelligent enterprises, data is generated by many devices and takes the form of a data stream that flows continuously - analyzing it by means of traditional relational databases can be very difficult or even impossible. Therefore, we have to apply technologies that enable the interception and analysis of data, and using it to draw conclusions. The cloud, Big Data, and technologies related to artificial intelligence and machine learning are used for this purpose.