Jamf Pro implementation for a global FinTech
The company from the FinTech sector uses over 200 Apple devices in their organization. Recently, they have decided to switch to Jamf Pro, a modern tool for administrators. The company has entrusted this relocation to JCommerce’s specialists – read about the effects of our cooperation.
Our new client is a global FinTech which helps customers around the world to send money securely to over 130 countries thanks to its innovative solutions. The company employs approximately 1000 employees, of which over 200 use Apple devices. Managing a mixed IT infrastructure in an organization requires dedicated solutions. Additionally, safety and reliability are crucial in the finance sector. The company decided to move from the existing EMM class tool to the Jamf Pro system.
- Implementation in cooperation with two IT departments – in London and Krakow
- Remote project implementation
Scope of the work
JCommerce’s Apple administrators know the specifics of the FinTech sector and have completed numerous implementations and training for clients from the banking industry.
The project they implemented included the sale of licenses, implementation of the Jamf Pro system and migration from the existing EMM-class tool. To carry out the migration, JCommerce’s administrators employed an original solution. The project ended with training for client’s administrators, for whom the system will be able to efficiently manage over 200 Apple devices in the organization.
Benefits for the client
- 100% remote project implementation
- Easier management of macOS devices
- Comprehensive JCommerce support: from license purchase, through migration, to training for the client’s administrators
- Access to the knowledge and experience of Apple administrators who manage over 30,000 devices using Jamf Pro.
Timeframe: July to October 2020
Read also: Top FinTech trends for 2021