I hereby agree that JCommerce Sp. z o.o. shall process my personal data (hereinafter ‘personal data’), such as: my full name, e-mail address, and telephone number for commercial purposes.
I hereby agree that JCommerce Sp. z o.o. shall process my personal data (hereinafter ‘personal data’), such as: my full name, e-mail address and telephone number for marketing purposes.
The personal data controller is JCommerce Sp. z o.o., 3 Ks. Piotra Sciegiennego St., 40-114 Katowice, Poland.
We kindly inform you that:
- The provision of the aforementioned personal data is voluntary but essential for commercial or marketing purposes, if you have given your consent in this regard;
- You have the right to access the content of your data, including to receive copies of it and correct it, delete it and limit the processing of it, as well as the right to transfer it, the right to object to the processing of it, and the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent in question prior to its withdrawal;
- A statement of withdrawal of your consent to the processing of personal data should be submitted to the headquarters of JCommerce Sp. z o.o. or sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data shall result in the inability to fulfil the aforementioned processing purposes;
- The personal data provided shall be shared by JCommerce Sp. z o.o. with the company’s authorised employees and individuals collaborating with JCommerce under civil-law contracts, who are involved in the implementation of the purpose of the processing;
- The data provided shall be processed on the basis of the relevant provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), ‘GDPR’;
- Should you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com;
- The personal data provided shall be processed for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was supplied, or until you express your objection in this regard. In the event of filing an objection, JCommerce Sp. z o.o. shall no longer process your personal data for the aforementioned purposes, unless it can demonstrate that there are valid and legally justified grounds overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or your data is necessary to establish, pursue or defend a claim, if any;
- You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of the aforementioned personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Be a part of something more than just newsletter
We've sent you an email containing a confirmation link. Please open your inbox and finalize your subscription there to receive your e-book copy.
Note: If you don't see that email in your inbox shortly, check your spam folder.