Today, running a successful business largely depends on the ability to use business data and present information in an easy-to-understand manner.
Using the right Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system ensures that your organization effectively manages its internal and external resources, including financial, material and human resources. Here is some useful information to help you decide on an ERP system.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Business
For an organization unconvinced by the functionalities offered by NAV, there is also the relatively new Microsoft Dynamics 365 for small and mid-sized organizations. This SaaS platform combines the best of Microsoft’s ERP and CRM cloud solutions. Dynamics 365 is available in a subscription model, guaranteeing rapid implementation as there are no installations needed.
The system in dedicated to financial, supply chain and project management, and includes analytical and reporting functionalities. Just as with a traditional ERP system, Dynamics 365 enables the use of the Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics CRM connected to Office 365.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central As an Ideal ERP Solution
As part of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 family, the Business Central system offers the tools that users already have on their desktop, including Microsoft Office applications. Using comprehensive and flexible tools, this system suits small and medium-sized organizations such as retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and service companies.
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system allows users to monitor the state of their company. Some of the key modules include:
- Financial management – management of payments, automatic servicing of bank accounts, ordering transfers, automatic calculation and booking of exchange differences, and VAT declarations.
- Sales and marketing – helps with communication between the marketing and sales departments, valuation of services, improvement of relations with clients, management of customer and sales data, as well as the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Purchase – stock control and inventory, automation of processes, such as accounting or invoicing, and transaction history.
- Project Management – planning tasks, preparation of budgets, invoicing, and controlling task status.
- Integration with MS Dynamics 365
- Integration with MS SharePoint
- Integration with the company mailbox
- Integration with the banking system for importing bank statements
- Integration with MS Azure
- Visualizations and report presentations with the use of Microsoft Power BI
- Manufacturing – planning and automation of the production processes, including estimation of production time and reduction of unproductive time costs, access to full efficiency statistics and occupancy of individual production elements – all of which enable companies to reduce the number of production line errors.
- Warehouse – management of just-in-time stocks, cross docking, servicing high storage warehouses, mobile management, and a barcode system.
- Service – automatic invoicing, generation of planned orders for service contracts, notifications relating to the status of service orders, electronic flow documentation, and price management.
- HR & Payroll – detailed payroll list, shortened list of wages (for cash register), HR templates of document flow (contracts, certificates, etc.), and electronic payment transfers.
Implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central With JCommerce
The clients who most often trust us with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC in their organizations tend to come from the retail and production industries. The success of implementation was only possible thanks to our team of ERP Consultants, who undertook solid preparation and conducted a pre-implementation analysis beforehand. The implementation of the system usually takes us a few months. The final version of the system suited our customer’s needs perfectly.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation
JCommerce is a top Microsoft Dynamics provider, with some of the most experienced and best qualified ERP consultants in Poland. As a Microsoft ERP Silver Competency Partner, we are a reliable provider of ERP solutions. Want to know more?
Get in Touch!
WE ARE READY | FREE QUOTE
Free Microsoft Dynamics NAV Quote
If you would like full control over the information flows inside and outside your company in order to optimize your resources and offer high-standard services, then you need to work with an experienced and affordable partner who understands your company’s needs – contact us!