news | June 30, 2021
JCommerce ranked in the Computerworld TOP200 2021 Report
The past year, despite the turbulences caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, was a time of growth and prosperity for the IT industry. The popularity of projects related to cloud solutions and digital transformation raised. In the new Computerworld report, JCommerce ranks high in the following rankings:
- Top software testing service providers – 4th place.
- Top providers of RPA systems and business process automation – 6th place.
- Top mobile applications providers – 7th place.
- Top Business Intelligence, Big Data and Data Discovery systems providers – 9th place.
- Top providers of web applications and web portals – 13th place.
- Top custom software providers – 15th place.
JCommerce’s position in the field of cloud services is stable and we found ourselves among the top 30 companies in Poland. It is also worth noting JCommerce’s stable positions in the rankings of the biggest providers of employee leasing (10th place) and outsourcing services in Poland (16th place).
Furthermore, we got promoted in the categories of the top IT solutions and services providers for the sectors that we cooperate with: financial and insurance, banking, trade, industrial, construction and production, and among providers of software with third-party licenses.