- The operator of the website nearshore-it.eu is JCommerce Sp. z o.o.
- In connection with your use of our Website, we collect your personal data in the following manner:
- by means of your voluntary input of information in the forms provided on our Website;
- by means of saving information in text files stored on the User’s device (cookies).
- When using our Website, you should:
- voluntarily give consent for your personal data to be processed by JCommerce Sp. z o.o. in accordance with the purpose described below.
PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS
The scope and purpose of our use of personal data
- To the extent justified by the
services provided, we collect, process and store the following
personal data and information:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address and telephone number;
- information about your computer, your use of the Website and the number and duration of your visit, as well as the connection parameters (including the IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, source of references, duration of your visits, number of Website views, and navigation path on the Website);
- information made available to us in connection with the use of the Website or generated during your use of these services;
- information contained in any communication sent to us directly or through the Website;
- any other information or personal data you provide to us voluntarily.
- We process all personal data provided to us in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.
- We process the personal data you provide to us for the sole purpose and extent to which you have agreed.
- We only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us. In some cases, you may be required to provide your personal data to us voluntarily. Your non‑acceptance of the processing of your personal data may result in a limited use of our services.
- We will use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- answering the questions you have asked us using the forms provided on the Website or e‑mails;
- conducting the recruitment process (in connection with your CV or other application documents sent to us);
- personalizing our Website;
- sending messages, offers or commercial communication;
- sending notifications by e-mail;
- sending out our newsletter by e-mail (you can inform us at any time of your decision to opt out of receiving said e-mail);
- sending marketing materials and information that we think may be of interest to you by electronic means;
- taking care of the security of our Website and preventing fraud;
- administering our Website.
Sharing of personal data
- The personal data provided to us will be made available to third parties only with your express consent. You will be informed of the need to make this data available to a third party on a case‑by-case basis. You have the right not to give your consent to our providing your personal data to such parties.
- The personal data you provide to us may be disclosed by us to a third party only within the limits permitted by law.
- We may share your personal data with third parties in particular in the following cases:
- when you give your consent to such sharing;
- when it results from the provisions of applicable laws;
- when we are obliged to do so by decision of a court or other competent authority in connection with ongoing proceedings conducted by the competent authorities;
- when there is a need for us to defend our rights (including providing information to others to prevent abuse and mitigate credit risk).
Access to personal data
- We ensure that you have the right to access your personal data at any time, so that you can modify it or correct any errors.
- You also have the right to request that we update your personal data or delete it completely. Such a request should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. We assure you that we will immediately take appropriate action to comply with your request, provided that we do so in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.
- You may also contact us at any time in order to obtain information on whether and how we use or intend to use your personal data.
- Please let us know if you need to change or update your personal data.
Security of personal data
- We use appropriate procedures and technical measures to protect your personal data against loss, unauthorized access by third parties, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, in spite of the utmost care taken by us, it is not possible to fully protect personal data against all the risks involved. We will store your personal data on appropriately protected servers.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- Cookies constitute computer data, in particular text files, stored on the user’s device and intended for the purposes of using websites. These files allow websites to recognize the user’s device and appropriately display a website adjusted to their individual preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, information on how long they have been stored on the user’s device, and a unique number.
- We use two types of cookies:
- session cookies, which are temporary files stored on the user’s device until the user leaves the website, logs out or turns off the web browser;
- persistent cookies, which are permanent files stored on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Management of cookies
- Cookies are placed on the user’s device and can also be used by the advertisers and partners with whom we co-operate.
- Links posted on our Website may redirect you to other websites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of our advertisers and partners with whom we co-operate, in order to learn about the rules of using cookies we use in our statistics.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks to display advertisements tailored to the way you use our Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about your navigation path or the time you stay on the Website.
- In order to manage the settings of cookies, please select the appropriate web browser and follow the on-screen instructions.
THE NEARSHORE-IT.EU NEWSLETTER
- When registering for the free Nearshore-it.eu newsletter, you will be asked to fill in all mandatory fields in the form (name and surname, e-mail address and scope of the newsletter). All personal data of the persons who have made such a registration is appropriately protected by us, pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
- By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive information (including advertisements) by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided to us, pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 18 August 2002 on electronic services.