- The operator of the website nearshore-it.eu is JCommerce Sp. z o.o.
- In connection with your use of our Website, we collect your personal data in the following manner:
- by means of your voluntary input of information in the forms provided on our Website;
- by means of saving information in text files stored on the User’s device (cookies).
- When using our Website, you should:
- voluntarily give consent for your personal data to be processed by JCommerce Sp. z o.o. in accordance with the purpose described below.
PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS
The scope and purpose of our use of personal data
- To the extent justified by the
services provided, we collect, process and store the following
personal data and information:
- name and surname;
- e-mail address and telephone
- information about your computer,
your use of the Website and the number and duration of your visit,
as well as the connection parameters (including the IP address,
geographical location, browser type and version, operating system,
source of references, duration of your visits, number of
Website views, and navigation path on the Website);
- information made available to us
in connection with the use of the Website or generated during
your use of these services;
- information contained in any
communication sent to us directly or through the Website;
- any other information or personal
data you provide to us voluntarily.
- We process all personal data
provided to us in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.
- We process the personal data you
provide to us for the sole purpose and extent to which you have
- We only collect personal data that
you voluntarily provide to us. In some cases, you may be required to
provide your personal data to us voluntarily. Your non‑acceptance
of the processing of your personal data may result in a limited use
of our services.
- We will use the personal data you
provide to us for the following purposes:
- answering the questions you have
asked us using the forms provided on the Website or e‑mails;
- conducting the recruitment process
(in connection with your CV or other application documents sent to
- personalizing our Website;
- sending messages, offers or
- sending notifications by e-mail;
- sending out our newsletter by
e-mail (you can inform us at any time of your decision to opt out of
receiving said e-mail);
- sending marketing materials and
information that we think may be of interest to you by
- taking care of the security of our
Website and preventing fraud;
- administering our Website.
Sharing of personal data
- The personal data provided to us
will be made available to third parties only with your express
consent. You will be informed of the need to make this data
available to a third party on a case‑by-case basis.
You have the right not to give your consent to our providing your
personal data to such parties.
- We may share your personal
information with our employees, associates, subcontractors,
suppliers and insurers, but only to the extent necessary for us to
shall be bound by the obligation to keep such data confidential.
- The personal data you provide to
us may be disclosed by us to a third party only within the limits
permitted by law.
- We may share your personal data
with third parties in particular in the following cases:
The personal data you provide to us may be stored, processed
and transferred between any country or location in which we operate
in order to enable us to use such data in accordance with this
- when you give your consent to such
- when it results from the
provisions of applicable laws;
- when we are obliged to do so by
decision of a court or other competent authority in connection
with ongoing proceedings conducted by the competent authorities;
- when there is a need for us to
defend our rights (including providing information to others to
prevent abuse and mitigate credit risk).
Access to personal data
- We ensure that you have the right
to access your personal data at any time, so that you can modify it
or correct any errors.
- You also have the right to request
that we update your personal data or delete it completely. Such a
request should be sent to the following e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you that we will immediately take
appropriate action to comply with your request, provided that
we do so in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.
- You may also contact us at any
time in order to obtain information on whether and how we use
or intend to use your personal data.
- Please let us know if you need to change or update your
Security of personal data
- We use appropriate procedures and
technical measures to protect your personal data against loss,
unauthorized access by third parties, misuse, alteration or
destruction. However, in spite of the utmost care taken by us, it is
not possible to fully protect personal data against all the risks
involved. We will store your personal data on appropriately
- We will only process the personal data you provide to us for
as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy
Policy or until you request that we delete such data.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- Cookies constitute computer data,
in particular text files, stored on the user’s device and intended
for the purposes of using websites. These files allow websites to
recognize the user’s device and appropriately display a website
adjusted to their individual preferences. Cookies usually contain
the name of the website from which they originate, information on
how long they have been stored on the user’s device, and a unique
its content to your preferences and optimize its usability. These
files are also used to produce anonymous, aggregated statistics to
analyze how websites are used, thus contributing to the improvement
of their structure and content, excluding personal identification of
- We use two types of cookies:
- session cookies, which
are temporary files stored on the user’s device until the user
leaves the website, logs out or turns off the web browser;
- persistent cookies, which are permanent files stored
on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of
cookies or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Management of cookies
- Web browser software (web browser)
usually allows cookies to be placed on the user’s device by
default. Service users may change the settings in this regard, so as
each time when a cookie is placed on the user’s device. For
details, refer to the help or documentation of your web browser.
However, we would like to inform you that restrictions on the
Website, and in some cases may completely prevent you from using the
- Cookies are placed on the user’s
device and can also be used by the advertisers and partners with
whom we co-operate.
- Links posted on our Website may
redirect you to other websites. We encourage you to familiarize
yourself with the privacy policies of our advertisers and partners
with whom we co-operate, in order to learn about the rules of using
cookies we use in our statistics.
- Cookies may be used by advertising
networks to display advertisements tailored to the way you use our
Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about your
navigation path or the time you stay on the Website.
- In order to manage the settings of cookies, please select the
appropriate web browser and follow the on-screen instructions.
We reserve the right to make changes to this document. A new
THE NEARSHORE-IT.EU NEWSLETTER
- When registering for the free
Nearshore-it.eu newsletter, you will be asked to fill in
all mandatory fields in the form (name and surname, e-mail address
and scope of the newsletter). All personal data of the persons who
have made such a registration is appropriately protected by us,
pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act
of 29 August 1997.
- By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive
information (including advertisements) by e-mail to the e-mail
address you provided to us, pursuant to the provisions of the Act
of 18 August 2002 on electronic services.