+44 20 807 78 661
Jamf Pro & Apple
IT & Consulting
Project delivery – contact us
Ask about your project
I agree to the processing of my personal data by the data administrator - JCommerce SA, ul. Kościuszki 227, Katowice, for commercial and recruitment purposes. I have read and understood the relevant information concerning the right of access to the data which I have provided and the possibility of corrections thereto. I am aware that consent on my part may be revoked at any time, which will result in the deletion of the data which I have provided.
I hereby agree that JCommerce S.A. shall process my personal data (hereinafter ‘personal data’), such as: my full name, e-mail address, telephone number and Skype ID/name for commercial purposes.
I hereby agree that JCommerce S.A. shall process my personal data (hereinafter ‘personal data’), such as: my full name, e-mail address and telephone number for marketing purposes.
I have been informed by JCommerce S.A., ul. Kościuszki 227, 40-600 Katowice – the personal data controller – that:
- The provision of the aforementioned personal data is voluntary but essential for commercial or marketing purposes, if I have given my consent in this regard;
- I have the right to access the content of my data, including to receive copies of it and correct it, delete it and limit the processing of it, as well as the right to transfer it, the right to object to the processing of it, and the right to withdraw my consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of my consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent in question prior to its withdrawal;
- A statement of withdrawal of my consent to the processing of personal data should be submitted to the headquarters of JCommerce S.A. or sent to the following e-mail address:
The withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data shall result in the inability to fulfil the aforementioned processing purposes;
- The personal data provided shall be shared by JCommerce S.A. with the company’s authorised employees and individuals collaborating with JC under civil-law contracts, who are involved in the implementation of the purpose of the processing;
- The data provided shall be processed on the basis of the relevant provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), ‘GDPR’;
- Should you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail:
- The personal data provided shall be processed for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was supplied, or until I express my objection in this regard. In the event of filing an objection, JCommerce S.A. shall no longer process my personal data for the aforementioned purposes, unless it can demonstrate that there are valid and legally justified grounds overriding my interests, rights and freedoms or my data is necessary to establish, pursue or defend a claim, if any;
- I have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority if I consider that the processing of the aforementioned personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Feel free to contact us directly
tel: +48 32 201 15 32
fax: +48 32 255 36 15
This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to improve our website and provide more personalized services to you. To find out more about the cookies we use