Case study | De Persgroep
Development of Belgian and Dutch E-commerce Platforms
The purpose of the project is the development of E-commerce platforms in PHP and Magento for Flemish-speaking customers.
E-commerce platform development project
The main goal of the project is to develop the Persgroep Ecommerce platforms, designed for Flemish-speaking customers in both Belgium and the Netherlands. We provide custom eCommerce development to a range of clients using the latest PHP Web Development standards and our expert knowledge.
Magento Order Export & fulfilment partner(s) integration Module - a tool to manage, monitor & control/check bi-directional communication between shops & fulfillment partners.
Additionally, the following tasks were completed:
- State of Orders chart integrated with payment & fulfillment feedback
- Online Payment provider enhancements: debit payments via Ogone Alias Manager and integrated payment flow (Ogone is the payment service provider)
- Front-end: Blended L&F via Ogone dynamic template
- Back-end: Online Refund (for Visa, Master Card, …)
- Email distribution by means of a dedicated webservice
TechnologiesKey technologies and components used in creating the solutions are as follows: Magento 22.214.171.124, OS: Solaris 10, Apache 2.2.15, PHP 5.3, MySQL Server Enterprise 5.5.8, APC 3.1.6, Oracle Web Cache, Akamai Cloud Acceleration.
About the client
De Persgroep is one of the largest media companies in Belgium and has expanded from a local, Flemish media company to a leading bi-national organization with more than 3000 employees in Belgium and the Netherlands, with several television and radio stations, magazines and newspapers available in paper and electronic form. The company's portfolio also includes services based on mobile applications.