Case study | CURB Media
Skywriting Website Development
Skywriting is a form of marketing communication based on smoke emission. The text of the message is transferred via an online solution available on the company’s website, while dedicated software and hardware controls the release of smoke emitted by each plane. Skywriting technology works by combining 5-15 planes flying in a formation.
What is the skywriting’ project?
This unique advertising solution delivers a new channel for communication for those who need to reach a wider audience, no matter where the message sender is located. Within the scope of programming work, a dedicated website was created which functions as a gateway for people interested in that form of advertising. The website offers compelling functionalities such as:
- Skywriting a message – the instant creation of any customer’s message
- Preview of the message – the virtual presentation of the message
- Interactive world map - service representatives
- Skywriting timeline – historical outline of the company
The scope of work
- Design of the website
- Design of the Front-End panel, using Twister Bootstrap framework
- SEO website optimization
About the client
CURB Media is an award-winning entrepreneurial brand experience and innovation agency.